The Tarantula complex is a residential building with a built-up area of approximately 400 sqm and a total deployed area of 2,200 sqm. It is located on a plot of land with an area of 1200 sq. m. The complex is located in close proximity to the centre of Slanchev Bryag. The area where the complex is located has an excellent infrastructure: an asphalt road accessing the complex, a grocery shop located 20 m away, a drugstore located 50 m away and the main bus station of Slanchev Bryag located 200 m away. The beach is 500m far away.
The complex will be fenced with massive fence with concrete base and metal ornaments. The territory around the building will be covered with paving stones and greenery. Behind the building there will be a swimming pool with dimensions of 5 by 10 metres and a detached children's playground next to it. There will be a pavement approximately 7 metres wide on the street side with tall trees along the whole building.
There will be a fitness centre, cocktail bar and shops in the building.
The building has a monolithic steel-concrete structure and porous concrete iatonga masonry. Public areas and building facade include:
1. staircase with windows, finished in porcelain stoneware and painted with light fittings;
2. Silicone and mineral plaster facade in three colours, 5 cm thick polystyrene foam insulation;
3. Flat roof with full hydro and thermal insulation; .
The building consists of one entrance with lift. There are 20 one-bedroom flats of about 65 sq.m., 8 one-bedroom flats of about 37 sq.m., and 4 studios of about 31 sq.m. which includes the conditional area of the common parts. The flats are located above the ground floor, on the four residential floors and on the attic floor. The degree of completion is turnkey, namely:
1. Painted walls and ceiling with skirting boards installed;
2. Floors in the rooms - laminate with skirting;
3. Balconies - covered with ceramic granite with skirting;
4. Floors in the utility rooms and corridors - ceramic tiles with skirting;
5. Bathrooms - ceramic tiles, fully equipped with Vidima brand /sink with wall cupboard and mirror, compact WC and cistern, accessories/, shower cabin and boiler; .
6. PVC windows - four-chamber "Veratek" in light and dark oak with 24mm. Double glazing with tinted brown glass, mosquito nets of matching colour on all windows and double opening doors; .
7. MDF-coated interior and exterior doors with solid wood trim; .
8. Split system air conditioning in each room, one in one-bedroom flats and two in two-bedroom flats;
9. Balconies with black aluminium railings combined with brown tinted glass;
10. Kitchenette installation in each flat;
11. Complete electrical installation with switches, sockets and lamps in all the apartments, telephone, TV and Internet connection;
12. Security Equipment in each flat;
13. Individual electric meter and water meter;
The building has been fully completed and operational since May 2010.
One-bedroom per year costs €400, studio per year €300.
1. provision of year-round security of the SOT;
2. Year-round active cable television;
3. Maintaining the staircase and adjoining grounds;
4. Maintenance of green areas;
5. Maintenance of the swimming pool from 1 May to 30 September.
1000 euro reservation of the apartment
50% after the signing of the preliminary contract
50% on an individual basis